• This is to kindly express my sincere apology for sending an email that was not meant for you.
• The mails were sent to wrong recipient in the process of fixing the computer and there was no way I could stop this.
• I am sorry I quoted the wrong figures.
• I would like to apologize on behalf of L&Y LTD. for sending a wrong product brochure to you.
• It is my sincere request to forgive us for this failure. It will be an honor for us if you continue to trust us and maintain business relationship with us.
• I am sorry that last email was sent in error. This time the file is attached.
• I am sorry that the quotation I gave earlier was not for the products you had requested.
• I am sorry that I have given you inaccurate information.
Please accept my apologies for giving the wrong bill.
• Enclosed is a revised report with the correct information.
• A new version with corrected information is already on its way.
• I will not give excuses for what happened.
• To avoid such an incident, I will ensure to be cautious in the future.
• Enclosed is a check/cheque with the correct figures.
• Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
• Thank you for posting out this error to us.
• I understand that such inconveniences can be very frustrating. Thank you for your patience.
• Thank you for being understanding in this unfortunate matter, I assure you it will not happen again.
• I understand it is my obligation to ensure that the correct document is attached.