在国际贸易的各项商务谈判上,价格协商绝对是不可或缺的一环,如何用简明扼要的商用英文有效沟通,达成交涉目的呢?以下为你介绍常用的英语表达法,让你创造双赢局面,“询价”、“报价”、“议价”一次搞定!
询价(inquiry)
首先,在英文信件格式上,如果对方是从未交易过的对象,第一段可以先简单介绍自己,再提出询价的意图。
Hi, my name is (name) and I'm reaching out from (company name). I'm writing this email to request a price quote for the following items.
你好,我是(公司名)的(姓名)。写这封邮件的目的是想询问下列品项的价格。
表达对产品有购买意愿时,可以用be interested in…(对…有兴趣),而用request a quote表示“有报价须求”。
We are interested in your (product name) and would like to request a quote.
我们对(产品名)有兴趣,希望贵公司报价。
其它类似的表达法还有:
I would be interested to know the price of (model number).
我想询问关于(型号)的价格。
Could you send me a quote for (product name/model number)?
请问你是否可以给我一份(产品名或型号)的报价?
(Or: Could you please provide me with a quote for…?)
希望对方以指定贸易条件(如:FOB, C&F, Ex Works…)报价时则可以说成:
Could you quote us on (term of trade) basis?
可否请你报给我(贸易条件)的价格?
如果希望对方在特定时间内提供报价的话,可以用:
I would be grateful if you could send me the offer before (date). I look forward to hearing from you.
如果您能在(日期)前发给我报价,我会非常感谢。期待你的回复。
(Or: I would appreciate it if you could…)
报价(quotation/offer)
提供客户报价时,常用句型有:We are pleased to provide you with …(表示“我们很乐意提供…”),以及I'm enclosing/sending …(表示“ 随信附上…”)。
We are pleased to provide you with the information that you have requested.
很荣幸为您提供您须求的信息。
I'm enclosing our latest catalog along with a complete price list.
兹附上我们最新的目录及完整价格表。
(Or: Enclosed are our latest catalog and a complete price list for your reference.)
别忘了,回复客户询价时,要先于信件开头感谢对方来函询问喔!
Thank you for your interest in our products.
感谢您对本公司产品有兴趣。
Thank you for your inquiry about (product name).
感谢您对于(产品名)的询问。
直接针对被询问产品回答单价(unit price)及起订量(MOQ)时,可以说成:
The unit price we are offering for (model number) is ($___) with a minimum order quantity of (quantity) units.
(型号)的单价为(金额),起订量为(数量)个。
议价(price negotiation/counter-offer)
议价时讲求的是双方在购买价格上达成共识,因此可以先提出以下疑问:
Is there any flexibility on the price?
价格还有空间吗?
(Or: Do you have any flexibility on the price?)
Do you offer bulk discounts?
订量大的话有折扣吗?
若有具体期待的价格或折扣,可以用下列句型表达:
We are hoping that you would be able to offer us a discount of (percentage).
我们希望您可以提供(百分比)的折扣。
(Or: We would like to request a discount of (percentage).
此时若一并提出相应的条件,会比较容易说服供应商。例如:
If you agree to this price, we will place large orders with you.
若这个价格你同意的话,我们会下大量订单。
相反地,若你是在卖方角度,希望有条件地接受议价时,可以使用下列说法:
We can offer you the price of ($___) per unit if you agree to order a minimum quantity of (quantity) units per month.
如果贵公司同意每个月最少订购(数量)个的话,价格上我们可以做到(金额)。
If you place an order for (quantity) units, we'll give you an additional (percentage) discount.
如果贵公司订(数量)个,我们会再多给(百分比)的折扣。
- 复式记帐【Double Entry】 - 2024年11月2日
- 外贸送货,用Send还是deliver? - 2024年10月26日
- 外贸短信平台在电商中的多种应用场景 - 2024年10月26日